Google Drive Snazzy Updates
Google announced this week via their G Suite blog on a new Drive UI Updates, and they look aesthetically pleasing, in my opinion.
Below I’ve included the list of some of the new changes:
– The logo in the top left has been changed to the Google Drive logo.
– If you’ve added a custom company logo, it is now in the top right.
– The Settings icon has been moved in line with the search bar.
– The Help Center icon has been moved in line with the search bar.
– The page background is now white, not gray.
– The “New” button has been updated.
– The font used for headers has been changed.